Part Time – Cochran, GA
Hello there perspective UFL team member! Our company is growing and we are looking for new talent to grow with us!
UFL, INC. is looking for a self-motivated, organized individual to operate as an office administrator out of our Cochran, GA. office.
Employment Type: Part-Time
Hours: 9AM – 5PM
Days: Mon – Wed
Location: Cochran, GA.
Pay Type: Hourly
Pay Rate: $12 – $20 / hour contingent on experience and/or education.
- Oversee on-site business operations at our Cochran location.
- Respond to sales inquiries and customer questions regarding billing/operations.
- Assist management in completing regional sales objectives. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Market research
- Bid processing
- Project Estimation
- Sales calls
- Maintain/file herbicide application records, maps, and project related information.
- Assist management in tracking herbicide inventory and company assets
- Maintain records of licensing and regulatory information.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks without direct supervision.
- Must have intermediate/advanced knowledge of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office
- Google Sheets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- At least one year experience working in an office environment or in an administrative capacity.
What will set you apart from the other candidates:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in business or related field of study.
- Fluency in Spanish
- 3+ years experience in an office environment
- Knowledge of accounting principals
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in Forestry, Agriculture, or Pesticide Sales.
- Experience supervising a team of 15+ individuals
This is a part-time position however, we are always looking for new talent! If you enjoy working with UFL and we feel that you’re a good fit for our company, we may offer you a full-time position.
At the end of the day, we feel that it is important that you enjoy the work that you do. If you feel that this position is right for you and that you’d enjoy doing it, we encourage you to apply!
Further questions? Concerns? Criticism? Feel free to reach out. Click the “Contact Us” button below and drop us a line!